Friday, June 6, 2014

Ladybug Surprise

 
I was downloading pictures off my camera earlier this week and came across this one.
 
Makenna told me (at some point I can no longer remember) she found a ladybug outside and HAD to take pictures of it. 
 
Why?
 
It has exactly two dots.  One on each wing.
 
Which makes it super cool.  I'm not sure those were her exact words (because I can only hazily remember her telling me about it, there may or may not be something wrong with my remember-er), but if not, it was something very similar.
 
I love the texture of the white bark and how it contrasts so well with the red ladybug. 
 
There truly is beauty everywhere, if we'll only stop and look (or have a daughter to take a picture of it for us).
 
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...