Friday, June 28, 2013

July Holidays


This month I'm out of town, so this will be much shorter than any of my previous months. 

Yep, that's right, I'm on vacation visiting my family.  Yipee!!

As you look through the month you might learn something about me.  In case you didn't already know.  I really like food.  In fact, I love it.

I love an excuse to find a new recipe or make a well-loved family favorite.  While there are food days every month, I was a little surprised at how many there are in July.  Maybe it's because it's in the summer?  Lots of picnics and reunions?  Whatever reason, it's going to be a yummy month.

Did you notice the 15th?  That's for my dad.  He has cows.  He communes with his cows.  Well, not really.  Or at least I haven't caught him at it yet. 

Hope you have a fun month! 

And hey, if I didn't add your favorite holiday, shout it out in the comments.  I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...