Monday, January 14, 2013

Confession

Okay, okay, I have a confession.  Just don't tell anyone.  Really. 

So, um, do any of you watch completely cheesy shows?  Ones you know are cheesy and silly and sometimes even ridiculous?  Anyone?  Oh, well, um....

Anyway, I do.  Did.  Probably will again (some undefined day in the future...).  That's what I've been doing this past week.  You know, sort of why I haven't been posting quite as consistently. 

I know, it's a terrible reason.  It's all I've got though.  I was all consumed. 

It started out slow.  It's one of the many shows available for free on Amazon Prime (I LOVE Amazon Prime!!) and I started watching it a while ago.  Just an episode here or there.

Until last week.  All of a sudden I was watching it all the time.  In any spare second that I had (only a few non-spare seconds, I swear). 

Which show?  Well, um...  Roswell?

Yep, Roswell.  Have any of you watched it?  I'd seen an episode here or there as reruns years ago, enough to know the general story but not details.

Okay, the embarrassment comes from the fact that this is a high school show and I'm, well, not in high school and haven't been for quite some time.  It's full of all the very silly teenaged angst that my husband mocks pretty severely.

But it's also full of special, secret powers.  I'm a sucker for extraordinary powers.  I mean, they can touch a wall and CHANGE THE COLOR!  How cool would that power be?  No more hours and hours spent painting my house (and no more drips on the floor or anywhere else).

I finally finished it Saturday.  It was pretty darn fun.  Even worth the teasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...